Thursday, November 14, 2013

#ThankYouSachin

Someone someday will break the records but none can match the creator. When I started watching cricket, every one day match started with the first ball you faced and ended with your back to the pavilion. There are so many memories - when I switched off the idiot box when you have got out, shouted when team India has ruined your efforts and slumped to defeats, felt angry when you have been wrongly given out (including the 199th test) and cheered with joy at each four, six, fifty or century and at all the important wickets you took whenever you rolled your arm and bowled leg breaks, off breaks, medium pace, etc. On 18th November, all these memories are the ones which will be left when the God stops playing the game and I might stop watching test matches because cricket for me was never wham-bam; it was always about your exquisite straight drives, cover drives, lofted six and the paddle sweep. Will miss you every time I watch the Men in Blue play the game you made your own. #ThankYouSachin


Follow me @nileshsurana for regular updates on Manchester United, sports, technology and marketing.
(c)PGHU69KMJUV5

No comments:

Post a Comment